Hey Everyone! It’s Video Thursday!
Today you won’t see me but you will see my screen. Awe, bummer! I didn’t do my hair this morning so back off. LOL!
One of my favorite bloggers, Sonia Winland, posted a video about creating a Twitter header with PicMonkey. I didn’t know you could do that with PicMonkey. But I did know you could easily make a collage for your Facebook page or profile cover.
This video shows a fun and easy way to change your covers and headers. If you are creating these for your business or professional profiles make sure they stay consistent with your theme such as colors, fonts and images across all your social media and business platforms.
PicMonkey free photo and image editing online!
Here is Sonia’s post about making a Twitter header. You can also watch it in my sidebar, for a short period of time.
More info about Facebook covers.
The link to my YouTube Video just in case.
Did you make a new cover? Leave a link below.
Latest posts by Allie Irish (see all)
- Just One Quiet Hour for the Mompreneur - July 15, 2014
- Top 9 Time Saving Tricks for Busy Mompreneurs - July 1, 2014
- Making Fun of Blog Spammers is Fun - June 26, 2014
- Creating Your Business Cards in 6 Easy Steps - June 24, 2014
- 11 Reasons Every Mompreneur Should Have Business Cards - June 17, 2014