I am now a member of the Sisterhood of World Bloggers.
Receiving this award tells me there are readers of my blog that actually like what I am saying or doing. So I thank Sonia from LogAllot and Julie from Learn, Grow and Prosper, for bestowing me this honor and letting me know someone likes me online.
I am going to take this opportunity to make a video using the newly discovered to me Animoto.
Yet before I show my super duper video all about Allie, let’s go over the rules of the Sisterhood of World Bloggers Award. (There are always rules, aren’t there? Bah!)
- Recipients need to thank the giver
- Post 7 things about yourself
- Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of your choice and let them know they’ve been nominated
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog
Those aren’t hard at all.
Let’s commence the sharing of the video.
7 Things About Allie
And I nominate:
Ana from Traffic Generation Cafe for teaching me SEO.
Melody from Starbucks Mel for her coffee talk.
Annie from Practical Adventure-ology for showing me I can live abroad with my family.
Angie from Work at Home Wife for her help with work at home business.
Hajra from Hajra Kvetches for being my online buddy.
TerriAnn from Cookies and Clogs for keeping me up on things to do in the Bay Area.
Alaska Chick from Alaska Chick blog for showing me chicks can do anything a man can.
Do you know how hard it is to narrow down the nominees to just 7??!! I could probably list 100! But I guess I’ll follow the rules.
Have a great day!!
Latest posts by Allie (see all)
- Getting More Fans by Linking Your Facebook Page to Your Profile - May 16, 2013
- Online WAHM Marketing: Start Your Email List Today - May 14, 2013
- Content Marketing Breakdown: You No Longer Need to Feel Lost - May 7, 2013